CHILI PEPPER DAT BITCH YAS
102 chicken nuggets
why would you order 17 of 6 instead of 5 of 20… that shit’s expensive as hellGetting 2 four pieces is cheaper then 1 6 piece know your nuggets
but getting 1 20 piece is cheaper than 3 6 pieces KNOW YOUR NUGGETS
this is how word problems for math books are started, isn’t it.
I want to remind everyone that this s my greatest halloween costume ever
RIP Bosco the Bear.
my grandma just walked up behind me and went “oh haha is that your korra cartoon”
i love you, i whisper to my last chicken nugget as i eat it.
…This is from no other than Gameinformer.
YOU THINK I’M JOKING BUT I’M DEAD SERIOUS
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
Is this how Dean Winchester escaped his coffin guys?